Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Saturday Night: Over Eaten @ Moon!

To celebrate the dreaded start of university, we had a Saturday event that lasted till the wee hours of the morning! We had dinner yummy dinner @ Good Fortune where price meets quality! But the sizzling beef felt miserable with the amount of meat they gave! Super EMO! Nonetheless the amount of food I consumed was just nice! After that we did decided to chill out @ Moon Cafe. The waiter and waitresses there looked so retro and cool all the time! Yummy!!

 

Although all I really wanted to do was just sit there and consume nothing, but that seemed impossible as they would chase me out! So well we ordered some stuff to snack on!

 1

 

2

 

3

 

After that we headed to Il Gelato where fishman had durian ice cream ahah! He seems to enjoy it a lot. And out of a sudden, the furious rain of Perth broke through the roof of the shop making it flood lol! We finished up whatever we ordered and left the humble Italian shop. We then went to sing karaoke at Utopia! I realized that I like to listen to people sing and not sing myself HAHAHA! But oh well, it was worth the money ^^!

 4

My family picture when parents came over during the holidays!! hohoho my hair!! Oh well, at least I’ve got it cut already!

Oh noess!! Tomorrow university class again buhuhuuhu!!  Super crappy!!

 

WenY