Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bites: San Churros @ Subiaco

The fat boy Yobi is back in town!!  Having been out of Malaysia for quite awhile, we decided to head out to Subiaco to stack up on his lost calories.  His Euro tour was one comparable to a Buddhist monk journey.  Except that he travels from country to country promoting his Chinese face in which he every off and on complains that his eyes are too small ahaha.  Not wanting to have chop suey or anything Asian for dinner, I was brain squeezed to find a place that he has not been to before.  No little Caesar, Jus B or any 20 dollar pastas that I have brought him to.  I then recalled one of my little surf ups on the internet, and I thought why not visit the burger place I saw before and we surely did.  We headed straight to FAB burger to get a slice of the rights to go head on with the critics.

When we reached, we were made paranoid by a crowd was barely present, and that was until we sank our teeth into the burgers that turned out to be a good combination of toppings and sauce.  Yobi had the Royale with bacon and aged cheddar while I had the Hot American which spicy Pepperoni.  It is however, unfortunate that the beef patty does not stand out (no burger joint does).   Filled by the small burger that did not take long to chomp down, Yobi and I decided to bring our bitching to San Churros located not to far away.  And jeng jeng jeng jeng!!!  There was something new that is suited to the title the king of calories.

Back Camera
The Classic Spanish with a spoonful of peanut butter goodness.

Described as the spoonful of remedy to help forget your worries, I am now worried that my 69kg fort won’t hold any longer thanks to the sinful pleasures of my night. 

Ok too tired to type already!! Off to bed!

Nites peeps!

WenY


Chocolateria San Churro on Urbanspoon