Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

AFK: Lost and Back.. Again.

Not sure what’s been keeping me away from my blog for a gazillion years but o well I think its always good to make a come back.  For the past month or so, much has happened.  A new retarded housemate, a new car and a new semester.  Been doing LOTS of grocery, a typical white house activity.  My weight loss program has been rather grim, but reading how the dude representing M’sia in the Biggest Loser program lose 60kg, I feel rather pumped to continue shedding unnecessary bulk!  Maybe a 65 would be more realistic rather than 60 hoho.

What have I been doing mm!  Well to start, I think we’ve been feasting like pigs.  A couple of house steamboats, and one barbecue at Applecross.  Or actually it was TWO barbecue events.  Oh and I started working for RGIS again.  Made my first 85 bucks of the year.  Hopefully it doesn’t turn out to be the last @@!
IMG_6004
Yh and the girls flipping the wings.

IMG_6027
Kelvin and Vil @ Applecross!

IMG_6005
The new WHO? My new hsemate la!

IMG_6014
mY hair all spiked out and err Hatim and his bro Saifuddin.  Saifudin kept on telling me the custom would think he is a terrorist @ the airport!

Oh and yes I went to some friend’s convocation! Mmmm the so very lovely fruit tartlets!
2
Stoked. k thx bai.

WenY