Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 18, 2010

When You Were Young: Home Cooked Food.

What were the little things in life that you actually liked best When You Were Young?  Was it the food mom and dad cooked?  The brainless friends you were with?  Or perhaps the pets you used to have for company everyday before school and after school?  How about every single thing I’ve just mentioned above?  Weird thing for me to bring this up.  But I realised after the meal yesterday, it really is quite something to have it all together.

IMG_5996
My mom and the dinner spread of Nasi Lemak.  One of my usual breakfast food every Saturday when I’m in Malaysia!

I asked my mom to cook up something for my friends since Jim’s mom called us over a few times already.  My mom was keen, and I knew she would somewhat be keen considering how boring Perth is.

The best part would be the chicken sambal!  It doesn’t taste like the tomato-ish Malay kind but I just like it.  Something I’ve been luvin since I was young ahah.  Of course there were other dishes as well such as the petai beans with anchovies, boiled eggs etc.
IMG_5997

My sister’s new pup! Cookie hoho! A retarded little fella this one is.  Super hyper and loves to stick that tongue out keeping it ready for a good lick.
IMG_5995
I used to have like 100000000 dogs when I was young.  Only 1 died.  A few had to be given to the pound because people kept leaving their dogs outside my gate and another two got stolen.  Dang I love dogs!

And now where are the pictures of Yobi, Vil, Jim and CR? Hmmmm I guess I didn’t need to take any because they’re all in my head. 

After that was late night movie @ Carousel.  Manage to get 8.50 tickets for the Wolfman despite them putting a notice that Wolfman is not entitled to free or discounted tickets ahah

WenY