Nuffnang Ads

Friday, May 22, 2009

Autumn!: Rain rain rain rain!

Today I woke up in the morning only to find my shirt far away from the place I hanged it! The wind is totally insane if you’d ask me! The wind blew a few of my shirts to the patch of dirt prompting me to wash them! Suckaaa! Oh well, at least we’re not flooding like NSW. Also, the maple trees in the UWA has shed most of its leaves giving the campus a lovely autumn feel! But oh the rain made me wet @.@! Walking to class took us like 10minutes, and class lasted for only 20 minutes @.@!!

 

IMG_4038

Mmmmm.. Oh yea and we’ve been having tong sui every alternate day or so. We had peanut tong yuen as well as red bean flavoured ones! Quite yummy with Pandan syrup! Also we bought Green Tea Mochi! Slurpps slurrps!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_4044

Polly took this picture and then she complained about Yi Heng’s hand being dry lol.

 

Edwin’s birthday is tomorrow, got him a present from Myers just now! Hopefully he liked it! Hope he wears it too! La la la la! After buying the present I had dinner with the White House peeps, Vil and Henry at Regal on Roe! The Singapore Style Chilli King Prawns was pretty nice although the word “King” only complements the price, not the size :(! Henry loved the Mayonnaise Peking Style Ribs even though Vil was not too sure about entire "mayonnaise with meat” issue ahah.

 

Oh and damn faggot! Someone threw a rock at me when I was walking in city! Dammn!!!!!! Luckily my trusty A&F jumper was thick enough to bolster the impact! Wootz!

 

OOo and I’ve been listening to another old song called Guilty by Blue. I think they’ve disbanded already but oh well.

 

“If it's wrong to tell the truth
Then what am I supposed to do
When all I want to do is speak my mind
If it's wrong to do what's right
I'm prepared to testify..”

          

WenY