Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shape Shift: House Moving!

Rwarr!! Just had a test yesterday. I felt I did it much better than the second one which was horrendous! The class averaged at a fail @.@ So soweee for neglecting this blog hoho! The last post was like three? two weeks ago :(! But I think it will be abandoned even more because the exams are coming! About 15 days on the countdown clock! Nothing much has been happening except for the fact that Pauline has entirely moved all her things into the house. And also the White House has gone wireless allowing us to have a wireless corridor. But oh my god! The internet is really slow! Might have to change my provider to something more ownage like 24Mbps IInet :D

 

IMG_4034

 

Yesterday we did not cook dinner after the test because we did not bring the meat out of the freezer! We picked up Amanda and had dinner @ Vic park hoho! Had Bintang’s Nasi Goreng Special but it was on the wet side! A bit sucky but yehhh I ate it still. After that I packed a Domino Pizza for breakfast! ahah! Also, we helped Polly moved all her stuff from her new place to the old one. Saw Yoko, Yukari 1 , Yukari 2, Teru and Paticia. Her house so damn awesome. So multicultural! We had a party there a fortnight ago! And Wow! All Korean, Jap, Brazilians and Chinese. So much alcohol, almost made me die! And aaa Soju killed me in half a shot! Not to mention, the lack of food in this so called pot-luck party did not make the alcohol any easier! Do not do alcohol if you are on empty tank! Its sickening! Then I find the Koreans so crazy! Keep on want to hug people! Crazy Joo and Jaewoo.

 

Polly!! I want picturess! Picturess!!!

 

Also, I watched Dragon Ball Evolution yesterday and found it saddening. It was pretty damn lame @.@! After that I also watched Fast and Furious 4 which is tonnes better than Dragon Ball!

IMG_4026

Polly’s Patrick in her room. We furnished her room Ikea style and its a real looker now. Very well furnished ahah. But her tidiness is another matter @.@ My daughter Polly is soooo untidy. And I thought I was bad *hoho*

 

Till then, adios~!

 

WenY