Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Perth’s Mario!: Nuzzino’s il Padrino Caffe!

Yesterday night we have dinner together with my sister and William at Northbridge. Pondering on what to have, Pauline finally decided that we have pizza for dinner. We were not sure what where to eat, so I spontaneously suggested the place where I had my first slice of Pizza in Australia, the il Padrino Caffe just opposite Kakulas Bros which sells spices. This place serves really nice food! Well, with the exception of the Marinara Spaghetti which was an onslaught of seafood @.@. Yh loved it though. The last time I came here was easily 7 years ago.

 

Forget Caesar’s Pizza in Mundaring and all the hype on it’s pizzas appearing on Iron Chef! Make way for the best Pizza in the world:

nunz_bestpiz

This is no joke peeps! Although the owner Nuzzino looks like real life old skool Mario! The food was nice! Damn!! If only I had brought my camera yesterday night! I loved the Tortellini Panna e Prosciutto! Oh the so awesome texture of the Prosciutto on top of the pizza! I find the serving at il Padrino enough for me but for the rest, the serving felt a little small ahah.

 

At the end of the meal we paid 150 for 2 pizza, 4 pastas and 3 serves of Tiramisu! The elderly waitress, his wife I believe was very nice to serve us large slices of tiramisu with ice cream. Both which are homemade of course!! But Polly says that the Tiramisu @ South Perth is larger! And for some reason, everyone calls me Aunty Killer. Not that I kill them but they’re normally very nice to me. Good Fortune, Il Padrino, Fruit Grocer and even Joy Cafe today!

 

N DAMNNN finals started today with structural analysis! So much to write so little time! Lets see what happens next for hydraulics! Time to nerd!!

 

WenY