Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thai Thai: Meet ups!

It’s been raining cats and dogs for the past few days. All sporting events have been cancelled. And I’ve been spending most of my time at home looking at random things online. Oh noes! So boring!! Oh well, at least today was different ahah. Today went to cook lunch in our secret hideout hoho! After that I met up with Manda and Jasmine for tea @ Tiamo. It’s been ages since I met them so we had a lot of catching up to do! Chit chat for awhile at the cafe before heading back to my place and continued chit chatting away ahah. From our conversation, I was educated by Jasmine about the BIG and DANGEROUS “25” years old for GIRLS hoho. But I’m convinced that they need not worry. rwarrr!!

 

After talking loads of craps and other stuff, we headed over to NB for dinner after waking the fish from his sleep. I introduced to them a Thai Restaurant which I think might have killed them because the Green Curry had the spiciness of the birds eye chilli even though it was called “mild”. Nonetheless fish and I whom had dine here a couple of times already, enjoyed ourselves.

IMG_4196

Yiheng’s  spicy mince pork with basil leaves and steamed rice.

 

IMG_4197

My Thai salad with minced meat also known as Larb was an overdose with onions. I had to scoop some onions away ahah. But I still enjoyed the meaty salad!

 

IMG_4199 

Lynn’s Pad Thai loaded with Prawns. I’ve had this before and I liked it. It definitely beats the “award” winning Pad Thai at Baiyoke Tower, Bangkok!

 

IMG_4202

This was Jasmine’s pick, the Thai green curry with Spaghetti ahah. Her face turned RED after having it but I felt it tasted ok ahha. Amanda had something similar but instead of noodles, she opted for rice.

 

 

IMG_4188

A picture together hoho. Not quite clear but oh well, too lazy to set over and over ahah :D

 

The end of my day!!

 

WenY



Thai Gourmet Cafe on Urbanspoon