Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Filling in the Gap: My Lady Luck!

Most people know my stories.  From the outside, it is pictured like a grasshopper, but inside, its really just incompatibility.  But when you find your very own charmer, it does not need a second thought.  It is simply just too obvious.  The riddles are self-explanatory and it all comes together.  The busy year slipped through like a breeze despite the entanglements involved.

IMG_0201

She’s my 88.  Made by IPhone, Nursed by Instagram.

 

The no. 88 is a simple Chinese representation of prosperity.  Depicted above is mine.  But there are a few other ladies in my life.  My mom, sister, grandmother and a few others.  I must really thank them for all the ease and encouragement they have brought to my live.  For some, their presence alone makes a difference.

 

WenY