Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 1, 2010

Bragging Rights: Breakfast in M’sia is KING

Been to a lot of places which claim they’re king of breakfast.  It’s all too hard to digest once you’ve been had their breakfast but I think Malaysia still has the bragging rights when it comes to a delicious breakfast.  Malaysia has the multiracial impact on food in which other places don’t.  While yes, there are population of Indians in China/H.K or Asians  in Aus.  They’re so poorly balanced you can tell that  the food’s not as good.

IMG_4948
One of the breakfast places my parents love to go is Sun Yin Loong.  I however prefer Malay food for breakfast though! Had nasi lemak like 7 times during my stay in Msia omg!!


IMG_4952
Prawn noodles @ 1 AUD anyone?


IMG_4956
Fried Kuey Teow/Hor Fun  in the morning is definitely KICK to taste and SHIT to health ahah.  But its not like bacon and sausages are any healthier :P!  The one MAIN difference which matters most between fried kuey teow in Aus and Malaysia is the texture of the noodles. 

IMG_4962
Pan Mee or more like flat noodles! My sister’s fav!

IMG_4959
My oldie dad loves his congee!

IMG_4958
Drinks for all! Everything in Malaysia is cheap but I gotta feelin that’s not gonna last for long seeing how inflation is pushing prices up so quickly.

That’s a sample of what you’d get in Malaysia ahah. I believe all my friends know it by now! 

WenY